Looking for a Marketing Manager to Sweden
We need a results orientated digital marketing and communications professional with a passion. Challenge yourself and become the Marketing Manager to lead Martela’s marketing activities in Sweden.
If you feel that you are a bright-minded, analytical and creative individual with business skills, you have the right capabilities for success with us. You will be responsible for marketing and marketing communication planning, execution and follow-up in Sweden. Digital content marketing will keep you busy in this position.
Your target is to help Martela grow to be the leading provider of people centric workplaces in Sweden. You will work in close co-operation with the Swedish sales team and the Martela marketing team. You will be in charge of timely customer dialogue throughout the customer journey together with our sales team. You will manage the co-operation of all Swedish PR and marketing partners.
You will be based in Stockholm and report to the VP Innovation to Market. Martela headquarters is in Helsinki.
We appreciate you to have:
- solid understanding of the marketing processes within the modern B2B- customer journey and customer value understanding
- executed inbound marketing in B2B environment with a marketing automation software
- a proven track-record of success in demanding B2B marketing roles
- excellent communications and content creation skills combined with a good visual/layout sense. Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Master’s Degree preferably in marketing
- high self-drive, proactivity and creativity are also valued personal qualities
Being a part of Martela One, you have a unique opportunity to:
- be part of re-inventing the way people centric workplaces are being created in the Nordics
- join a team of highly skilled sales and marketing professionals
- develop your career in an innovative business environment
If you are interested or know someone who would be a perfect match read the official job advertisment from B o h m a n s N ä t v e r k.
We hope to get your application as soon as possible. Apply by uploading your English CV and cover letter via www.bohmans.com. Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions, please contact Cicki Birgersson (recruiter at Bohmans Närverk) 070 335 99 78.
Martela is one of the Nordic leaders in the office interior industry. A passion to offer the best workplaces has been guiding the company for seventy years. In addition to innovative and ergonomic furniture solutions Martela designs and implements various workplace related services. Martela helps improve the employee wellbeing while at the same time increasing the space use efficiency in workplaces, schools and welfare environments. Read more about our company.