Looking for a Sales Coordinator to Finland
We hope you to share our values: User Driven Design, Passion for Innovations, Family business and Finnish. Finnishness is in our hearts and company culture. It's not about winning or being the best at any price; it's about getting those things you promise and start, properly done. Your main duties include supporting our international dealer network outside the Nordic area through pro-active communication and providing accurate support. You will be responsible for the daily customer service to the designated dealers in your market area, as well as the order and delivery process, from inquiries to invoicing. Daily tasks include serving customers, placing orders, managing demanding customer projects and organizing accurate logistics solutions.
You will be located our head office at Helsinki.
We offer you:
- a varied and interesting international job
- inspiring working environment and colleagues
- new way of working and thinking
- one of the world's most extensive furniture collections for public interiors to work with
We appreciate you to be and have:
- service-minded team player with customer-oriented attitude
- good communication and negotiation skills and ability to solve problems – with diplomacy and patience
- you have a track record and understanding of international business procedure and logistics
- you use effectively modern IT tools and you are familiar working with customers over different countries and cultures
- you are fluent in Finnish and English – other language skills, such as German, French, Russian are counted as advance
- understanding of international interior business is an advantage
We are pleased to offer you more information about the task:
You may call on 30th December at 9.00-10.00 or 10th of January at 15.00-16.00 to International Sales Manager Juuso Kosonen mob. +358 43 8241 363.
Please send your CV and application with salary expectation to use this link by 15th January 2017.
Martela is one of the Nordic leaders in the office interior industry. A passion to offer the best workplaces has been guiding the company for seventy years. In addition to innovative and ergonomic furniture solutions Martela designs and implements various workplace related services. Martela helps improve the employee wellbeing while at the same time increasing the space use efficiency in workplaces, schools and welfare environments. Read more about our company.